- internal corporate communications system;
- meetings between work teams and managers at Gazprom Neft enterprises devoted to the current agenda of business and cooperation issues;
- studies of the social and psychological climate at the Company’s enterprises;
- feedback tools;
- corporate events;
- cultural and sporting events.
- remuneration and social support system;
- safe working conditions;
- labour relations;
- employee training and development.
The Company’s interaction with employees is governed by internal regulations, collective agreements, and the Corporate Code. In following the principles of social partnership, the Company actively interacts with trade union organisations representing the interests of workers. Gazprom Neft has a well-developed internal corporate communications system. Employee feedback tools are an essential component of the system. These tools are governed by the corresponding regulation that ensures compliance with the deadlines for considering requests and the guaranteed response to the request, including the publication of responses for the broadest possible audience via the corporate media system.