Shareholders and Investors
- General Meeting of Shareholders;
- corporate reporting;
- meetings with Company management;
- conference calls for investors;
- quarterly publication of an analyst’s handbook and the monthly publication of a statistical compilation;
- the Company’s participation in the conferences of investment and broker organisations;
- the annual Investor Day involving Gazprom Neft senior executives;
- off-site meetings for investors at production and extraction sites;
- updating of information in the “Investors” section on the Company’s website www.gazprom-neft.com.
- strategy implementation;
- corporate governance and risk management;
- respect for shareholder rights;
- improving the efficiency of production and industrial safety levels.
The Company’s largest shareholder is PJSC Gazprom, which owns a 95.68% stake in the Company’s common shares. The remaining shares (4.32%) are distributed among minority shareholders that include individuals and legal entities. The Company supports securities trading on the Moscow Stock Exchange through the regular disclosure of information and the release of documents in accordance with the requirements of the Exchange.