ru

Employee Demographics

Gazprom Neft employed approximately 66,500 people in 2015 with workers making up 55% of that total, and managers, specialists and office employees accounting for the remaining 45%.

Major personnel clusters of Gazprom Neft:

  • Yamalo-Nenets and Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Districts (core oil production assets) — approximately 18%;
  • St Petersburg and Leningrad Region (management company and a number of subsidiaries that handle petroleum product sales functions) — approximately 24%;
  • Omsk Region (Omsk Oil Refinery, Omsk Lubricants Plant and a number of supply, logistics and sales enterprises) — approximately 14%;
  • Serbia (diversified company NIS) — approximately 8%;
  • CIS countries (sales companies and trade representative offices of the Company) — approximately 7%.

The average number of employees increased 7.6% in 2015 to 61,862 people. The growth in staff resulted from the addition of new assets and business development: LLC ITSC, one of the largest suppliers of information technology services for enterprises of the fuel and energy sector and industry, joined the Gazprom Neft structure during the reporting year.

A total of 17,694 employees joined Gazprom Neft in the reporting year, while 16,684 people left the Company. The turnover ratio was 16.2% in 2015, a 1% increase from 2014. The higher turnover ratio resulted from restructuring within information technology assets.

Average headcount by gender, people
Source: Company data
Average headcount by age, people
Source: Company data
Staff structure by main area of activity as of 31 December 2014, people
Source: Company data

1 NIS and others.
2 Lubricants, Bunkering, Bitumens.

Average headcount, people
Source: Company data
61,862 people 7.6%