Gazprom Neft employed approximately 66,500 people in 2015 with workers making up 55% of that total, and managers, specialists and office employees accounting for the remaining 45%.
Major personnel clusters of Gazprom Neft:
- Yamalo-Nenets and Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Districts (core oil production assets) — approximately 18%;
- St Petersburg and Leningrad Region (management company and a number of subsidiaries that handle petroleum product sales functions) — approximately 24%;
- Omsk Region (Omsk Oil Refinery, Omsk Lubricants Plant and a number of supply, logistics and sales enterprises) — approximately 14%;
- Serbia (diversified company NIS) — approximately 8%;
- CIS countries (sales companies and trade representative offices of the Company) — approximately 7%.
The average number of employees increased 7.6% in 2015 to 61,862 people. The growth in staff resulted from the addition of new assets and business development: LLC ITSC, one of the largest suppliers of information technology services for enterprises of the fuel and energy sector and industry, joined the Gazprom Neft structure during the reporting year.
A total of 17,694 employees joined Gazprom Neft in the reporting year, while 16,684 people left the Company. The turnover ratio was 16.2% in 2015, a 1% increase from 2014. The higher turnover ratio resulted from restructuring within information technology assets.